caff - Various GnuPG related tools
||gnu-gpl-v2 AND modified-bsd
caff is a script that helps you in keysigning. It takes a list of
keyids on the command line, fetches them from a keyserver and calls
GnuPG so that you can sign it. It then mails each key to all its
email addresses - only including the one UID that we send to in each
* Easy to setup.
* Attaches only the very UID that we send to in the mail.
* Prunes the key from all signatures that are not self sigs and
not done by you, thereby greatly reducing the size of mails.
* Sends the mail encrypted if possible, will warn before sending
unencrypted mail (sign only keys)
* Creates proper PGP MIME messages.
* Uses separate GNUPGHOME for all its operations.
This package also provides a collection of PGP/GnuPG related scripts:
* pgp-clean: removes all non-self signatures from key
* pgp-fixkey: removes broken packets from keys
* gpg-mailkeys: simply mail out a signed key to its owner
* gpg-key2ps: generate PostScript file with fingerprint paper strips
* gpglist: show who signed which of your UIDs
* gpgsigs: annotates list of GnuPG keys with already done signatures
* keylookup: ncurses wrapper around gpg --search
Install caff tgz package:
# pkg_add caff