gkrellm - GTK2 based system monitor
With a single process, GKrellM manages multiple stacked monitors and supports
applying themes to match the monitors appearance to your window manager,
Gtk, or any other theme.
* SMP CPU, Disk, Proc, and active net interface monitors with LEDs.
* Internet monitor that displays current and charts historical port hits
* Memory and swap space usage meters and a system uptime monitor.
* File system meters show capacity/free space and can mount/umount.
* A mailbox monitor which can launch mail reader, remote mail fetch.
* Clock/calendar and hostname display.
* APM laptop battery monitor.
* CPU/motherboard temperature display if lm_sensors modules installed.
* Multiple monitors managed by a single process to reduce system load.
* Charts are autoscaling with configurable grid line resolution, or
can be set to a fixed scale mode.
* Separate colors for "in" and "out" data. The in color is used for
CPU user time, disk read, forks, and net receive data. The out color
is used for CPU sys time, disk write, load, and net transmit data.
* GKrellM is plugin capable so special interest monitors can be created.
* A different theme can be created with the GIMP.
* And a lot more...
While GKrellM monitors the host it is running on, it can poll a server
over the network. The server package is named gkrellm-server.
Install gkrellm tgz package:
# pkg_add gkrellm