gkrellm-share - GKrellM2 locale files
With a single process, GKrellM manages multiple stacked monitors and supports
applying themes to match the monitors appearance to your window manager, Gtk, or
any other theme.
* SMP CPU, Disk, Proc, and active net interface monitors with LEDs.
* Internet monitor that displays current and charts historical port hits
* Memory and swap space usage meters and a system uptime monitor.
* File system meters show capacity/free space and can mount/umount.
* A mailbox monitor which can launch mail reader, remote mail fetch.
* Clock/calendar and hostname display.
* APM laptop battery monitor.
* CPU/motherboard temperature display if lm_sensors modules installed.
* Multiple monitors managed by a single process to reduce system load.
* A timer button that can execute PPP or ISDN logon/logoff scripts.
* Charts are autoscaling with configurable grid line resolution, or can be set
to a fixed scale mode.
* Separate colors for "in" and "out" data. The in color is used for CPU user
time, disk read, forks, and net receive data. The out color is used for CPU
sys time, disk write, load, and net transmit data.
* Commands can be configured to run when monitor labels are clicked.
* GKrellM is plugin capable so special interest monitors can be created.
* A different theme can be created with the GIMP.
GKrellM can either monitor the host it is running on or poll a server over the
network. Both packages, gkrellm2 and gkrellm2-server, share a certain amount of
data, notably i18n files which are included in the gkrellm2-share package.
Install gkrellm-share tgz package:
# pkg_add gkrellm-share